Sunday, October 16, 2011

MMM Weekly Round Table Discussion 10/16//11 to 10/23/11

I'm still on a busy schedule so updates will still be infrequent and irregular.

You'll notice that the ads are gone. Google AdSense has disabled the account due to 'invalid activity'. They didn't give me any details, just cut off. An appeal was immediately rejected. I can only assume at this time that some 'click-a-holics' out there thinking they are 'being generous' with clicking on my ads a lot have generated this 'invalid activity'. I requested that the hyper active clickers be banned from registering clicks, but it was ignored are is not possible, not sure.

I find it amazing that perhaps 1 or 2 clickers can shut down a whole AdSense account. No warning, just boom done..........Ridiculous.

Ads or not, I'm still here.


...